top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sun, 23 AprLondonNo Vernacular is a Yorùbá conversation mixer designed to bring Yorùbá speakers of all levels together.
- Wed, 12 AugZoomThis event is part six of our six part series on African spirituality. We'll be discussing retention of the oral history and traditional Yorùbá practices in contemporary society
- Wed, 05 AugOnline ZoomAn insight into the role of women in Yorùbá Spirituality.
- Wed, 29 JulZoomThis event is part four of our six part series on African spirituality. It will involve understanding the principles behind sacrifice and addressing common misconceptions.
- Wed, 15 JulZoomAn insight into who and what the Òrìṣàs are and the significance of ancestry.
- Wed, 01 JulZoom EventThis is Part Two of our six part series on African spirituality. We'll be exploring the meaning behind the Yorùbá philosophical concept of Àṣẹ.
- Wed, 17 JunOnline EventThis event is part one of our six part series on African spirituality. It seeks to provide an insight into the concept of God in Yorùbá spirituality.
- Mon, 13 AprZoom
- Sat, 04 AprZoomWe're putting a Yorùbáizm spin on the staple British pub quiz!
- Sun, 15 MarBIDHAARA Yorùbá conversation mixer
- Tue, 01 OctSOAS University of London
bottom of page